Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Seeking Ryality?

Seeking
One of the most defining things about being human is that we seek.  Humans as creatures are constantly looking for things to satisfy our desire's, or things as we seek to escape pain.  I am always seeking, something, sometimes I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I enjoy learning and believe there is a truth about all things that is independent of what we subjectively think about it.  So I seek outside in the world, and just as, if not more importantly, within my self.

-update-1/2/2012
There is objective reality, this is independant of us.  There is subjective reality this is all yours.  Subjective exists like a boat on the sea of objective.  The rational understanding and expression of both is crutial.  The relating between the two is crutial.

Ryality
My name is Ryan, and I'm interested in my relationship with reality.  This deserves some seeking.  I believe that seeking out myself and my relationship to reality (everything that is) is the main purpose of my life.

I have many thoughts that fall under this huge umbrella.  I believe that this concept and way of thinking applies to everyone in some general ways.  What is your name?  What are you seeking, and what is your relationship with reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment